Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Time Blogger

Well, hello. As you can see by the title, this would be my first time on such an online adventure. Josh just asked me what the difference would be between this and facebook and I really didn't have a concrete answer for him, exept the fact that we could go more in depth in our "Breanna stories" for the whole family. This way, when we talk to them on skype, I don't have to worry about forgetting to tell them about her amazing little experiences. Of course, they don't seem to little to me, but I'm her mommy and so everything she does to me is AMAZING. LOL I always said I wouldn't be one of those people who bored others with stories of my child, but I don't think of it as boring anymore. It captures just a little bit of her while she's still small and delicate. Before she grows up in the blink of an eye and goes out into the world to make her way. This is our special time. The next 18 or so years. The time we get to shape, help, love, and be amazed by her quirky and beautiful antics. So, though I may not be sure what the heck I'm doing, nor what else I will put on here, I imagine the bulk of my posts will be about Breanna and her daily changes/activities. This will also help me with her scrapbook. Speaking of which I cannot WAIT for my stuff to get here so I can finish her 1st year book, as she will be 2 soon here. LOL : ) I'm off for now. I hope this can be something rewarding and fulfilling.

No comments:

Post a Comment